This small rear camera connects via Wi-Fi to the Falcon Navi Explorer sat nav or an Apple iPhone/iPad or any Android phone or tablet allowing you to see the camera view on your device’s screen. The strong WiFi signal provides an uninterrupted connection for distances up to 50ft (15 Meters).
The camera has a powerful magnetic base which can attach to a steel area on the back of your vehicle and a metal plate and adhesive is included to allow attachment to none metallic motorhome or caravan bodies.
The camera is powered by a built in rechargeable battery which can be recharged using the included USB lead and cigarette lighter adapter, simply remove the camera from the vehicle and recharge.
You don’t need any other Wi-Fi or internet connection for this to work, the camera creates its own Wi-Fi network that will work anywhere.
- Works with the Falcon Navi Explorer Sat Nav
- Works with iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- High Quality CMOS Sensor Colour Camera
- 120° Viewing Angle
- 580 x 540 resolution
- Infra-Red Distance 30ft (6 Infra-Red LEDs)
- Usable Illumination 0 Lux (IR On)
- Fully waterproof to IP68
- Automatic White Balance
- Operating Temperature -20°C ~ +70°
- Built in rechargeable battery
- Charge from USB using included lead
- Magnetic base for easy mounting
- Metal plate and adhesive included for attachment to non metallic surfaces
USB charge lead
USB car cigarette lighter adapter
Note: Not currently working on Oneplus 3 phones, we are working on an update to address this issue.
Android only: If you would prefer not to have the parking assistance lines on the screen you can download the alternate SafetyEye app manually from our website here. To install this you will need to allow installation of apps from unknown sources by turning on the “Unknown sources” option found under settings and then security on your phone.