For UK TV reception in the far south of France and into Spain the QuickSAT QS80 with its space saving flat dish is what you need. The kit comes with everything you need except the TV and a receiver! It can be used with any TV and your own satellite receiver or a TV with integrated satellite receiver and no Sat finder required, the QS80’s patented satellite alignment tool offers the most efficient solution to dish setup available in it class and the flat dish is much more compact and easier to handle that a traditional round 80cm dish while delivering the same performance.
The QS80 satellite system allows you to find and lock on to your desired satellite (Astra2 for UK TV line up) within minutes from unpacking your kit. The QS80 system simply uses our patented satellite alignment & elevation device conveniently placed on the rear of the dish to set the required elevation. In addition the QS80 transmits the sound from your TV to the dish relieving the setup process of any extra assistance whilst you adjust the kit. As you rotate the dish and it passes by the desired satellite you will hear the TV burst in to life as through the dishes built in speaker.
The QS80 can work with ANY TV that has a integrated satellite receiver such as our Falcon Travel TV range, AVTEX DRS and Cello Traveller, it also works with Sky* and Freesat receivers too, if you don’t already have a receiver it can also be purchased with an optional 12V mini SD (standard definition) free-to-air receiver or a free-to-air HD (high definition) receiver.
Supplied in its own carry case that keeps everything and together, the QuickSAT travel bag case houses everything you need to watch digital Satellite TV on the move except the TV itself.
- Easy set up.
- No sat-finder required.
- Can be used with any TV with your own receiver.
- Can be installed directly to any TV with integrated satellite receiver.
- Works with Falcon Travel TV, AVTEX DRS and Cello Traveller TVs
- Optional SD or HD receivers available
- Can be used over the whole of Europe or any satellite.
- Receives all UK TV Channels (Astra 28, Sky* and freesat) over all of the UK, Ireland, France and Germany and into Spain.
- Smaller than competing traditional dishes.
- 51cm square dish with performance of a traditional 80cm round dish
- Complete with weatherproof travel bag.
- Weighs just 8.8Kg
For full details on coverage of the QuickSAT range, click on the map below
*Sky TV reception requires a Sky receiver and subscription (not included). Please note that QuickSAT is not compatible with Sky Q.
Sky is a registered trademark of Sky UK Limited. Falcon Technical Ltd is not affiliated with Sky and no endorsement by Sky is implied.