Our latest dual dash camera features Full 1080P video recording for the foward facing camera and 720 pixel resolution for the rear camera.
Seamless looping recording is standard so you can just leave the camera recording all the time and when the card is full it will start overwriting the oldest recording from the beginning and don’t worry there is a button to lock a recording to prevent it from being overwritten if you so need and a built in G-sensor will automatically do the same in the event of a crash.
The time and date is overlayed on the recorded images for evidential purposes and you can play the recordings back on the built in 2.7″ screen or connect the camera to a TV or monitor using the AV output. You can also connect the camera to a computer using the USB cable to view or save the recordings that way. The camera can support up to 32GB MicroSD cards and a 16GB card is included as standard.
The included cigarette lighter vehicle charger will work on both 12 volt and 24 volt vehicles and a window mount bracket is also included so you have everything you need to get going. There is even a built in rechargeable battery that will allow you to run the camera for a short while when disconnected from the vehicle, this allows you to shoot some video or take a few still pictures, ideal for gathering extra evidence in the event of a bump.
It’s also a reversing camera!
You can switch to view either camera manually but the rear camera also has an optional pair of wires that can be used to connect into the vehicles reversing light circuit to automatically switch the screen to the rear camera when you go into reverse, complete with parking assistance lines.
- 1.2MP HD Resolution
- Built in forward facing camera and plug in rear camera
- High-Definition cameras, high-definition video
- Built in 2.7 inch LCD screen
- 120 degree HD quality ultra wide angle lens
- Time and date is overlayed on the recorded images
- Automatic looping recording for continuous recording
- Emergency override button to protect current recording from being overwritten
- G Sensor to automatically protect the recording in the event of a crash
- Motion Detection Recording Function
- Optional reversing light connection to use rear camera as a reversing camera
- Forward facing camera resolution 1080P Max at 30fps
- Rear facing camera resolution 720*480 pixels Max at 25fps
- AVI Video Format and JPG Photo Format
- Still Photo Resolution 1M/2M/3M pixel
- Supports MicroSD card up to 32GB, min Class 6 (a 16GB Card is included)
- USB Socket
- AV output
- Built in microphone and speaker for optional audio recording
- Built in 180mAH 3.7V rechargeable battery
- Includes 12V-24V Vehicle Charger, USB cable and HDMI cable
- Includes window mount bracket