A 500 Watt Mains Power Inverter with modified sine wave output. Converts 12 Volt DC to 220-240 Volt AC. Ideal for car, van, lorry, marine & camping/caravanning use.
Use to power: Laptops, battery chargers, portable tools, TV, video, hi-fi, lighting.
A pure sine wave mains inverter uses a greater frequency of switching along with additional filtering to produce a nearly perfect sine wave output with very low distortion that is essentially the same as your mains power at home making it compatible with all mains powered devices.
- 3 Pin mains socket that takes UK and Euro plugs
- USB Power socket (5V 500mA)
- Modified Sine Wave Output
- Continuous/rated power: 500 Watts.
- Peak/surge power: 1000 Watts.
- Supplied with heavy duty power leads with battery clips
- Input voltage 11 to 15VDC
- No load current <1.6A
- Efficiency >=93%
- Low voltage alarm at 9.5~11 VDC
- Low voltage protection at 9~10.5 VDC
- Overvoltage protection at >=15 VDC
- Overload protection 500W-1000W
- Working temperature -10~+50C
- Over temperature protection
- Built in cooling fan
- Dimensions: 180mm long x 100mm wide x 55mm high.