Keep your battery topped up and extend its life with this 10 Watt solar charger for 12V batteries in motorhomes, caravans, boats and cars.
Batteries naturally drain over time even when there is nothing being powered from them, applying a maintenance charge to the battery using a solar charger is an ideal way of preventing this meaning you can always come back to a fully charged battery.
The robust waterproof design allows for use inside a window or outside the vehicle mounted using the included suction cups and the mono-crystalline solar cells means it will work in all daylight conditions. The solar panel comes with both a battery clip lead for direct connection to your starter or leisure battery and a 12v accessory socket/cigarette lighter lead, a 2 pin connector allows you to easily swap the leads over as required.
A 2 metre extension cable is also available.
AVOID flat batteries out of season
REPLACE the power in your battery when camping for charging your devices
EASY SETUP just plug and charge
- Easy to use solar panel
- 10 Watt SOLAR panel
- Monocrystalline solar works with sunlight as well as daylight
- Ideal for topping up your leisure battery or starter battery out of season
- Charge directly to the battery with the crocodile clips or through your 12 volt socket*
- 2 power cables included; 1 metre for the 12 volt socket and 2 metres for crocodile clips
- Suction cup mounting option can be fitted inside the window or externally
- 345 x 245 mm and only 4 mm thick
*Please note that 12V socket charging will only work if your socket remains powered when the vehicle ignition is off.