A complete 100W roof mounted solar panel complete with charge regulator/solar controller, corner mounting brackets, waterproof cable entry gland and cabling.
Suitable for charging 12 volt batteries of all types, the high quality charge regulator ensures the battery is protected from overcharge and over-discharge at all times.
In the UK summer this 100w 12v solar battery charger kit will charge your battery around 70 amp hours per day.
The solar charge controller is designed to
- Controls the charging process
- Monitor the state of charge of the battery
- Indicate battery charge status
- Error indication
- Control the connection/disconnection of loads
- Make sure Solar system works at proper condition.
- This intelligent charge controller has temperature compensation and boost function to condition the battery and extends its life by preventing the build up of sulphate deposits on the plates inside the battery.
- Perfect for use as a touring charger on motorhomes, caravans, boats and general battery charging. Suitable for sealed and open leisure batteries as well as Gel and SLA.
- High Performance Bosch Monocrystalline Cells
- Perfect for charging 12 volt batteries of all types
- Maximum power 100W
- Excellent performance even in low light conditions
- 10A 12V intelligent charge regulator with PWM and enhanced protection functions
- End charge voltage 13.4V-14.2V
- Boost charge voltage 14.4V
- Over voltage protection
- Panel dimensions: 670 x 945mm
- Dimensions including brackets: 682 x 957mm
- Weight 7Kg
100W Solar Panel
10A 12V charge regulator
5 Metres of high quality solar cable with pre-fitted MC4 connectors
4 piece solar panel mounting bracket set
Waterproof cable entry gland
Sikaflex 512 White Adhesive, 300ml cartridge
10A fuse and holder with connectors
Screws for mounting brackets and regulator