A complete 100W (50W + 50W) portable solar panel kit with charge regulator/solar controller with a digital display, 5m cable with battery clips and a sturdy protective carry/storage case. Includes everything you need to be charging your batteries in seconds.
Includes crocodile clip leads and ring terminal leads for connection to the battery with an Anderson connector to allow switching between the two leads.
Compact foldable design, portable & ready to use, the kit comes complete with everything needed for quick easy setup and safe charging of 12 volt batteries of all types. The high quality built-in charge regulator ensures the battery is protected from overcharge and over-discharge at all times.
Solar Charge Control with Digital Display
What sets this panel aside from the competition is the solar charge controller with built in digital display which means no more cryptic LEDs and instant access to the charge status of your battery, accurate voltage level, charging current and confirmation of proper connection.
- Monitor the state of charge of the battery;
- Voltage and charging current (Amps) reading
- Battery charge status
- Easy error indication
- Controls the charging process
- Control the connection/disconnection of loads
- Make sure Solar system works at proper condition.
- Manual load switch with automatic re-start
- This intelligent charge controller has temperature compensation and boost function to condition the battery and extends its life by preventing the build up of sulphate deposits on the plates inside the battery.
- Perfect for use as a touring charger on motorhomes, caravans, boats and general battery charging. Suitable for sealed and open leisure batteries as well as Gel and SLA.
With 7 hours of suitable light per day at up to 5.71 Amps per hour this 100W panel gives up to 40 Amps per day, enough to stay off mains and run TV, water pump and lights for 5 or more hours per day.
- High Performance Bosch Monocrystalline Cells
- Perfect for charging 12 volt batteries of all types
- Maximum power 100W
- Two robust 50W solar panels
- Excellent performance even in low light conditions
- 10A 12V intelligent charge regulator with PWM and enhanced protection functions
- Digital status display – no more cryptic LED indicators
- End charge voltage 13.4V-14.2V
- Boost charge voltage 14.4V
- Over voltage protection
- 5m cable with Anderson connector and battery clips for ease of connection
- Foldable heavy duty anodised aluminium stand with angle adjustment
- Protectors on every corner and heavy duty lifting handle
- Sturdy protective case protecting agains accidental damage.
- Folded Size: 695x510x70mm
- Open Size: 695x1024x35mm
- Weight: 12Kg
- Peak power (Pmax) 100Wp (2 x 50Wp)
- Power tolerance range: 0/+3%
- Max power voltage / Vmp(V): 17.5
- Max power current / Imp(A): 5.71
- Open circuit voltage / Voc(V): 21.6
- Short circuit current / isc(A): 6.2
- Above specifications at standard test conditions.
- (STC):1000W/m2, cell temperature 25C, AM1.5